The Holton-Wise Property Group is looking for self motivated individuals to join our growing team of Real Estate Agents.
Why become a Real Estate Agent at Holton-Wise:
- Competitive commission splits with no hidden fees. Our commission splits go all the way up to 100%.
- Multiple ways to earn. We deal in Commercial and Residential Real Estate. Agents can work with buyers, sellers, tenants and investors.
- Top notch personalized one on one training and support.
- Leads. It is our goal to provide more leads than any other brokerage.
- Exposure. Your picture, biography and social media profiles will be featured right on our website.
- Free yard signs.
- Company paid direct mail advertising campaign for agents.
- Company paid newspaper ads for agents.
- Free branded merchandise. Agents receive Holton-Wise stickers, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and more.
- Agent referral program. Refer another agent to work at Holton-Wise and earn a commission on every sale that agent closes for your entire career.
- Residual income. Bring in a property management client and receive a commission on the management of their property for your entire career.
- 24/7 access to office computers, printers, scanners, forms, contracts, and conference rooms.
- All forms and contracts available for download on the go or at your home office.
- Administrative support. Two administrative assistants on staff to assist you with paperwork.
- Convenient centralized office location. Right off of I-480.
- No monthly fees.
- No desk fees.
- No franchise fees.
- No E&O fees.
- No printing fees.
- No data fees.
As a Holton-Wise Real Estate Agent you would:
- Assist local clients with the purchase of a home
- List and market properties for sale for local clients
- Work with out of state real estate investors to build rental property portfolios
- Perform financial analysis on single family homes and large apartment complexes
- Evaluate the rent-ability of properties ranging from single family homes to large apartment complexes
- List properties for rent
- Show rental properties to potential residents
- Perform online marketing
- Daily social media marketing
- Perform word processing and spreadsheet functions
- Take in-bound calls from existing clients
- Make out-bound calls to existing clients
- Sales positions have flexible hours. Make your own schedule. Nights and weekends are common
- Social media savvy
- Strong computer and word-processing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Superior level of initiative
- Team first attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
All prospective applicants must be enrolled, graduated or plan to enroll in real estate pre-licensing courses. We are a proud partner of Hondros College of Business. Visit the Hondros
College of Business website for more information on pre-licensing courses.
For consideration email your Resume to Sales@HoltonWise.com with Real Estate Agent Resume in the subject line
We are an equal opportunity employer.